All thanks to Parenthood.
I think all parents are able to relate:
- Working on the laptop/ phones while holding onto the milk bottle.
- Spoonfeed the younger ones while you are on the phone with your clients/ working partners/ colleagues and etc.
- You are able to complete at least 3 housechores faster than the Usain Bolt WHILE babysitting your kids.
- Trying to feed more than one baby and you felt like a worker in a Production Line.
- You can shit, pee and shower while eye-powering your baby.
and many more…
Sometimes, it reaches a point that I
gave up amazed by my own capabilities and I had already missed out on the girls’ childhood. Like wow.
It took me a while to ponder.
Why. cant. I. take. a. step. back.
If YOU are reading this, do something about it, please.